Keeping your business moving forward with secure remote access.
You had to deploy a remote workforce solution almost overnight. Now you are left concerned if people are downloading sensitive data, remote viruses, and worse yet--VPN access issues. Secure Remote Access eliminates these concerns by offering a secure gateway to the work computer.
See how Secure Remote Access works.
Rest assured, we have Security in mind:
- AES 256 bit encryption for all traffic passing across the tunnel
- The ability to disable file upload/download
- Blacking out the local display while being remotely controlled
- Disabling any input from the local keyboard/mouse
- 2 Factor Authentication is available
Here is how easy the setup process is.
- A link is provided to your company to install our control agent onto a corporate computer.
- You provide us the first name, last name, email address of the individual to enroll along with the computer that they will be accessing.
- Once they are setup in our system, the user will receive an E-mail that walks them through the setup of an SSO account which will give them access to the SSO portal.
- From there on they will login with their SSO credentials and see their assigned workstation-simply click on the workstation icon and a secure tunnel will be created to the corporate computer.